Monday 13 February 2017

Hello beautiful!

Good afternoon!

I am sitting in my chair, sipping on some forest fruit tea, thinking about what should I write about. I realized I haven't actually said anything about me, so I decided to be a little self-centered and make this about me.

My name is Sofia and I'm 17 years old. I made this blog to capture all of my passion. Actually, I made this blog as a cookbook. I was writing in my regular cookbook and I look down on my handwriting and I go 'Damn it, it's terrible!' So I sit on my laptop and make this blog so I can write all the interesting recipes without smudgy letters.

I have a little obsession with baking cookies and cakes, as well as pizzas and other good stuff. Also, I am highly interested in makeup and hair related things.

Alongside recipes, I will share with you my beauty tips and tricks and also my routines(i.e. everyday makeup, hair routine, etc).

Although I don't expect my blog to be huge, I'd appreciate it if you could check it out and leave me your opinions in the comment section. Hopefully you'll enjoy it if you stumble upon.

Talk to you tomorrow,
love,
Sofia.

No comments:

Post a Comment